Gifts are always appreciated and welcomed, and in no way an obligation! If you are feeling generous or would like to give me a tangible token of appreciation, feel free to surprise me!
All gifts will be welcomed graciously and enthusiastically - you might have to stop me from showering you with kisses! It's not about how grand your gift is, it's that you had me in your mind when you were giving - and this is what pleases me most.
One of my favourite qualities that I admire in others is their generosity. Before you scroll past this, I would strongly encourage you to read my blog post
Charity:water campaign [September/October 2016]
I donate a significant amount of funds to these organisations ever year in my personal name, and it would mean a lot to me if you would join me in making a tribute to them as well.
Things that I will always love:
- Tea: Gryphon Tea Company, TWG, Pryce Tea, and T2.
- Fruit: Fresh blueberries, seedless grapes(I might cry if you bought me Japanese ones), Korean/ Japanese strawberries
- Candles: Diptyque, Jo Malone, Byredo, Bath and Body Works (3-wick candles are preferred as I love even burning)
- A book recommended by you! Save paper, send an e-book :)
- Gift Cards: Amazon E-Gift Cards (Preferred!), Beauty Bay, Sephora Singapore, Lululemon,Vivre Active, Singapore Symphony Orchestra, Estheva Spa, Bordelle, Agent Provocateur, Coco de Mer and Honey Birdette
For those who want the specifics:
1-click wishlist coming soon :)
Do surprise me with something that you'd think I'd adore as well, this list is not exhaustive.